Debris removal in the County is quickly winding down. Please keep in mind there will be only one countywide debris collection.
County storm debris collection should be substantially complete by Thanksgiving. The County will continue to work with the contractor to clean up complaints and citizen concerns regarding incidental damage or missed piles.
To facilitate the cleanup, we are asking all citizens to follow these guidelines:
– There will be ONE residential debris pick up, which will take 4 to 6 weeks to complete.
– Only storm generated natural vegetation will be collected.
– Please bring all storm generated natural vegetation to the curbside as quickly as possible.
– Do not place vegetative yard debris in plastic bags.
– Reduce tree limbs/trunks to “no longer” than 4’ in length.
– Do not pile storm generated vegetative debris around mailboxes, water meters, fire hydrants, next to fences, cars, telephone poles or under guide wires.
– Do not pile storm generated vegetative debris in the road.
– If you decide to perform your own cleanup and drive items to the landfill, you will be charged the normal prices.
– Storm related vegetative debris removed by contractors is not eligible for pick up.
– The debris pick up includes residential properties only. It does not include commercial and business properties.