The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) invites the public to attend statewide public meetings to give input on the draft Black Crappie Management Plan.
This plan was constructed utilizing stakeholder input and will be used as a guide for black crappie management in Florida.
FWC staff will present the plan’s background and objectives and are seeking input from the public on these components. All meeting locations are accessible and each meeting will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Dates and locations are listed below.
- Feb. 19, C. Scott Driver Recreation Pavilion, 10101 State Road 78 W., Okeechobee, FL 34974.
- Feb. 28, Tenoroc Public Shooting Range, Hunter Safety Classroom, 3755 Tenoroc Mine Road, Lakeland, FL 33805.
- March 5, UF/IFAS Extension Osceola County, 1921 Kissimmee Valley Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34744.
- March 12, Eustis Community Center, 601 Northshore Drive, Eustis, FL 32726.
- March 21, Grand Lake RV & Golf Resort, 18545 NW 45th Avenue Road, Citra, FL 32113.
- March 26, Lake Jackson Community Center, 3840 N. Monroe St., Suite 301, Tallahassee, FL 32303.